We’re sure you have questions
FREQUENTLY ASKED ONES
Alepa cow’s milk is single source – Produced, Processed and Packaged at our own dairy farm. Therefore, it reaches from farm to doorstep in the shortest time, in its freshest and purest form.
Other milk brands usually procure milk from dairy farmers through co-ops and process them at large scale processing factories.
We also implement scientific techniques like heat detection, herd planning & controlled milking timings to ensure cow comfort and manage production demands.
- Higher nutritional value.
- Untouched by human hands. Cows are milked using automatic bio-secure parlour ensuring zero human contact.
- No artificial growth hormones. Cows are NOT injected with hormones to boost milk yield.
- No antibiotics or steroids. When the cows fall sick, they are quarantined.
- No skimmed milk powder added. Unlike packet milk we do not add milk powder to standardise our milk. No fat is added or removed from milk. Its just real milk just the way the cows make it.
We are uniquely modelled in bringing the farm and the factory together to give the customers the freshest single source milk. It is called SINGLE SOURCE MILK, as you can trace the source of the milk you are consuming. We ensure the somatic cell count os raw milk is within 200,000per ml, indicate of freshness of milk.
Our milk is Pasteurised and Homogenised, thus making it pure, fresh and safe.
Yes, it is! Alepa Cow’s milk is rich in protein (3.2%) and lactose (4.4%) – these aid in the healthy physical and mental growth of a child & help improve digestion as well.
- Alepa’s cows are well-nourished at the farm under hygienic conditions.
- Alepa’s cows are monitored round the clock for rumination, activity, eating & resting behavior by trained veterinary staff.
- lepa’s cows are fed a balanced diet of concentrates, dry and green fodder supplemented by vitamins and minerals to maintain their health.
- Alepa’s cows are free to move around in the shaded farm to ensure cow comfort.
At Alepa, every process is interconnected. Click here to find out how.